Browse by Category
High in protein at 22% of which 70% is meat and animalderivatives and the remaining 30% is of vegetable origin. It contains a minimum fat content of 8%. Contains Healthy Oils. No artificial flavouring. No preservatives. Absorption of product is on average 85% which results in less deification. Contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals. Mini chunks to aid with digestibility and accessibility for smaller dogs.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review
Thank you! Your review has been received and should reflect here shortly.